Do you run your own business and find yourself busy but not productive?
In this workshop, we will be looking at the tools and techniques you can put in place to move your business to the next stage. Throughout the session, there will be an opportunity for you to talk about your business and share experiences – the good, the bad and the ugly.
This session is for you if you –
- are always busy but are not really ticking things off your list
- want to take your business to the next level
- need to set up or review your business processes
In this interactive workshop, you will learn –
- How to be productive versus just doing things and being ‘busy’
- Which tools are available to you to help increase productivity
- The key elements of business planning to help achieve your goals
This workshop will be run by Seema Mangoo of Hourglass Business Services. Seema is mad about getting things done! Since 2015, she has been running her business, Hourglass Business Services, which provides a wide range of Consultancy, Virtual Assistant and Online Business Management services to entrepreneurs and SMEs. Seema has had a variety of success during this time including being shortlisted for two FSB London awards last year.
Seema has a passion for knowledge which has proven to be of great benefit to the businesses and individuals she works with. Seema is a regular speaker at London entrepreneur events, she runs a female networking group in North East London and is a mentor to a start-up business.