Date(s) - 13/10/2018
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Hackney Central Library
Hackney Libraries are celebrating! If you always wanted to learn to knit or you are an expert knitter and wish to share your skills with others and meet new people join us! Knitting needles and wool provided. No need to book.
And check out all the positive health benefits of knitting!
- Lowers blood pressure
- Reduces depression and anxiety
- Slows the onset of dementia
- Is as relaxing as yoga
- Distracts from chronic pain
- Provides an opportunity for creativity
- Increases sense of wellbeing
- Reduces loneliness and isolation
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org